Npower Teach List of Shortlisted/successful Candidate Latest Update and news
Did you apply for N-Power Teach batch C registration? If yes, see how to check your names on Npower Teach list of shortlisted candidates. See if you have been shortlisted.
Immediately the N-Power Batch C registration came to an end, the selection process began. The selection process is based on merit and only those who are most qualified will be shortlisted.
Read to the end to check your names on the list of shortlisted candidate now!!!
N-power Teach (STEM) checking portal
To check your selection/shortlist status using the new SMS format please follow the steps below (see attached screenshot)
- if you applied for Npower Batch C (any sub category) you should dial the USSD code *45665#
- you now have to select number 1 Npower from the screen prompt
- you will be taken to another screen prompt where the Npower Batch C applicant will input his or her BVN
- After inputting your BVN the Npower Batch C applicant will be able to confirm his or her selection status
Because of some technical issues and challenges with the network you might receive record not found, incorrect MMI, ecsetera,
Npower Teach (STEM) volunteers, are beneficiaries who are in the sub category of N-Power which is a federal government social investment programme
aimed at providing educational support to primary schools all over the country with the aim of lifting up the standard of education and also serves as support to the already employed teachers and staff of schools.
As stated in our previous article here, Npower Teach Volunteers won’t replace existing teachers rather they will complement the roles, serves as support staffs to schools that lacks adequate man power most likely in rural areas.
Discipline Requirement for Npower Teach (STEM)
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- Information Systems or similar courses
- Computer Programming
- Computer Graphics Design
- Computer Generated Images Development
- Server Administration
- Database Management
How to Check N-power Teach Shortlisted Candidate list
- You will have to log into Npower portal using your credentials.
- Click here to login https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Credentials to be used are your username or email and password.
- Another way to check if you have been shortlisted is via your email. The email address you used to register.
- Log into the email address and check your spam and inbox same time. We believe that NPower will send you a notification notifying you about your status.
Note: N-Power Teach recruitment is free of charge and is based on merit, don’t listen to anyone asking you to pay for N-Power job. Just do your best, make sure you are qualify for the category you applied for and commit everything to prayer. Believe me you will scale through.
N-Power Teach physical verification
After you have been shortlisted by N-Power Teach you have to undergo a physical verification exercise.
Here, all your claims will be verify to see if you are eligible to be considered for recruitment, more also your academics qualification will be looked into by a team of expert.
Here are some of the verification you will undergo :
- Age Qualification
- Academic Verification
- Identity Card Verification
- Personal Account Verification (Bank Account details)
- BVN Verification etc.
Note that only applicant who passes through the physical verification and an assessment test that is conducted will be posted to their primary place of assignment.
Please do all you can to scale this huddles. So now that you have check your name start preparing for N-Power Teach physical verification process.