NYSC Batch 2022/2023 Online Registration Guide and Requirements
We are using this medium to inform all graduate who are of Nigerian origin and are interested in participating in the forth coming 2022/2023 National Youth Service Corps compulsory one year service to get ready for their online registration.
NYSC online registration opens 4th
Printing of call up letter is on is here click here to see the steps for that
Some Tips to guide PCMs during NYSC Online Registration 2022/2023
- it is a crime to allow someone to thumbprint for you during registration ; when you get to camp you will still be thumbprint to verify your status
- only make use of your most recent passport which must be very clear ; passport that is more than one year should not be used.
- During registration you will be made to create a one time password and username, please keep this details save.
- any mistake done during the registration can be corrected after the registration
- Finally you are advised to always verify your data before hitting the submit button.
NYSC Online 2022/2023 Registration Procedure and Requirements:
- the National Youth Service Corps official Portal remains
- before you commence your registration click here to verify that your name is on the Senate list
- we assume that over 95% of prospective Corps members are registering for the first time so click ” Registration for Mobilization 2018 Batch C”.
- there are some prospective Corp members of previous batches who didn’t complete their registration, if you are one of them click on “Login Here” in the space provided input your username and password.
- There are some corp members who where successfully mobilize but due to financial or other reasons they couldn’t make it to the camp ; if you are one of them click “Revalidation” link to re-validate your registration.
NOW all prospective Corp members 2022/2023 should note the following to avoid making any mistakes whatsoever
- before you continue your registration, please make sure your email address is valid, if you don’t have create one now. secondly make sure that your phone number is reachable and can receive SMS.
- All Nigerians graduates should provide their Matriculation numbers, input it in the space provided during registration.
- If you couldn’t find your name on the Senate list here that means your school have not sent your names which means that you can’t continue your registration.
- all foreign graduates that wish to participate in the program can only be allowed to participate if the institution they graduated from us a recognized institution. the NYSC board has made that clear, so if you don’t know whether your institution is recognized or not contact the Federal ministry of education.
All foreign graduates are meant to provide the following documents during the registration process :
- WAEC result : this must contain 5 credits pass of which English language must be include.
- GCE Results : this must have 5 credits pass with English language and not more than 2 sittings
- NECO Results : this must have 5 credits pass with English language and not more than 2 sittings
- NABTEB Results : this must have 5 credits pass with English language and not more than 2 sittings or if you schooled in the United States of America you should get your high school diploma
for international students, they must present the following documents :
International passport showing :
- Personal Data.
- Visa to the country of study.
- Date of first departure to the country of study and
- Date of arrival in Nigeria.
- If you have dual citizenship passport you are to upload it to the portal a space is provided for that.
- If your documents such as your certificate and transcript are written in non English then the responsibility lies in you to translate it to English. our official language in Nigeria is English language.
Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies is a must for those who are graduate of the following :
- Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy,
- Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy
- If you are a foreign trained graduate please note this: you don’t have to stress your self to visit the NYSC headquarters for verification, just proceed to the camp with all your original documents and do your verification and finally don’t forget your call up letter.
- Please never you scan your documents, they won’t accept them in camp
- those foreign graduates who are above the age limit allowed to participate in the NYSC program are to apply for exemption certificate. you are advised to come along with your original certificate and documents in Abuja while coming to collect your certificate.
- If you know you are a foreign graduates, you where successfully mobilize but fail to report in camp, you don’t need to create a new account just click on revalidate at the official nysc portal
- fake documents are not allowed, if caught you could be arrested and decamped.
- as you go for your registration make sure you thumbprint your self because you will still do the same in camp. once there is a different or mismatch you won’t be allowed to participate in the program.
- You are expected to make a payment of 3000 (this is for those who want their call up letter sent as SMS /printing online
- but if you still have the strength to go to your school, queue up along the line just to collect your call up, then fine don’t pay the 3000.
- This 3000 naira are to be once,you don’t need to pay it again if you failed to participate or report to camp.
- If you claimed that you are married, there is a space provided on the NYSC portal where you are expected to upload your marriage certificate. make sure you upload it.
- pregnant women and nursing mothers are not allowed inside the camp. you can come for tour documentation then go back home.
- If you are having any difficulties or challenges during your registration don’t hesitate to call the following number :
North Central – 08092142614
North East – 08102790538
North West – 08092142661
South East – 09038034460
South West – 07019190810
South South – 08083201856
- Finally don’t fail to declare your true health status during your registration process.