Shell SPDC JV scholarship – how to Apply
Interested applicants who have the requisite requirements and qualifications are now invited to come forward and apply for the shell scholarships which is one of the high paying and best scholarship on ground now.
Before applying we want you to know that the application is free of charge, on no account must you pay anyone. Selection is strictly on academic performance
Shell scholarships 2023/2024 categories
Please note that the scholarship are of two main categories and we are going to list them below and while applying try to understand the terms and conditions,rules and regulations Governing the scholarships its very important.
- National merit award : this category is for all Nigerians irrespective of which state you come from you are free to apply.
- Areas of operation merit award :this category is strictly for those who are from Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, imo and Rivers state. This states are considered as SPDC area. If you aren’t from this states don’t bother applying else your application might be discarded
Shell scholarships qualification requirements –
- First you must be a Nigeria.
- Must have sat for WAEC, NECO, GCE and must have gotten 5 credit pass
- You must be an undergraduate from any recognized institution in Nigeria.
- You just be in 200 level.
- Your CGPA should be around 2.5
Documents you must present while applying
- Make sure your original O level results is present
- Jamb result and Admission letter must be presented
- Your birth certificate
- Your local government certificate
- Letter of identification or recommendation from your traditional ruler
Note : you are to scanned this document in their original forms which should be compressed enough not to exceed 200 kilobits.
How to apply to shell scholarships
Once you meet the requirements you can send your application to http://www.shell.com.ng/sustainability/communities/education-programmes/scholarships/spdc-jv-university-scholarship-award/_jcr_content/par/textimage.disclaimer.html
Closing Date for shall scholarship application
The application commence around 2nd October and its expected to end 12th November.