UNIUYO Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point|university of calabar jamb cut off mark What is UNIUYO departmental cut off mark ?
has UNIUYO released her departmental cut off mark for pharmacy, law, mass communication, medicine and surgery, civil engineering, computer engineering and mechanical engineering? In this article you will not only get answers to the above questions but you will also get the departmental cut off mark for all courses.
If you know any one that CHOOSE the university of UYO also known as UNIUYO by most of the university’s aspirant, graduate and undergraduate then i will like you to recommend this post to him or her as it will be very useful in all way round.
Before we continue we will like you to know that there are certain stringent requirements the university of UYO which is a federal government university will like you to meet before you will be considered for admission, failing to meet this requirement means you might be denied admission.
UNIUYO JAMB Fixed Cut-off Mark
Jamb fixed cut off mark is expected to be the Same for all university although university are permitted to fix their cut off mark for post UTME and also for admission.
Of recent we have seen university pegging their cut off mark at 180 while jamb asked all university to accept 120. Well this is not surprising owning to the fact that large candidates turn up for their post UTME screening exercise irrespective of the cut off mark.
- UNIUYO school fees schedule
- UNIUYO departmental cut off mark
- UNIUYO post UTME form
- UNIUYO admission list checker
UNIUYO Departmental Cut-off Mark
Hope you are aware that departmental cut off mark is the main deal? In fact that is what you should strive to meet if you actually want to gain admission into your desired course and institution which in this case is university of Uyo (UNIUYO).
Please have it in mind that other factors do come into play when deciding who should be considered for admission into the university of Uyo and they are likely to be as follows:
- Catchment policy : if you are from Akwa Ibom State then there is every likelihood that your chances of securing admission will be boasted by the catchment policy
- Number of applicants : have you taken a look at UNIUYO statistics for jamb and post UTME? if the turn out is impressive and high then the law of demand and supply will be invoke
- Performances of total applicant :if a lot of people perform very well in the post UTME screening exercise then a high cut off mark will filter the best performing candidate
- Your O level results : those who has As and Bs in WAEC or similar O level exams will surely have a higher chances than those who has C through out.
Faculty of Arts
Communication Arts (180)
History & Intl. Studies (180)
Religious & Cultural Studies (181)
Theatre Arts (180)
Faculty of Social Sciences
Economics (181), Geography &
Regional Planning (189),
Science and Public Administration (186), Sociology &
Anthropology (180), Psychology (180)
Faculty of Business Administration
Banking and Finance (181)
Business Management (185)
Faculty of Business Administration
Accounting Ed. (180), Fine Arts Ed. (180), History Ed. (183),
Political Science Ed. (183),
Social Studies Ed. (182), French Ed. (194),
Edu. and Social Science
Econs Ed. (183),
English Ed. (181), Geography Ed.
Religion Ed. (190),
Edu. Arts (180), Guidance and
Efik/Ibibio Ed. (226), Library Science (180), Pre- primary & Primary
Special Ed. ((185)
Faculty of Law – Law (228)
Faculty of Agriculture
Agric. Economics & Extension (180),
Animal Science (180)
Crop Science (180), Fisheries &
Food Science & Technology (180),
Forestry & Wildlife (184)
Home Economics (180), Soil Science (183)
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Botany & Ecological Studies (180)
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
Medicine& Surgery (MBBS) – (227)
Faculty of Pharmacy – Pharmacy
Human Anatomy (182)
Faculty of Science/Basic Medical
Microbiology (180), Human Anatomy
Faculty of Science
Zoology – (183), Chemistry (180)
Computer Science (180) , Mathematics (181)
Physics (181) ,
Technical Edu (180)
Faculty of Environmental Studies
Geo informatics & Surveying (181)
Urban & Regional Planning (180)
Estate Management (182)
Quantity Surveying (180)
Faculty of Engineering
Petroleum Engineering (186)
Agricultural Engineering (180)
Nature of UNIUYO Admission Screening
The management of University of Uyo will likely invite applicants who chose the institution as their preferred choice just few weeks after the jamb exam board releases the names of all those who wrote jamb exams.
Those who meet the cut off mark will be giving admission straight into the university of Uyo. Once you secured an admission it’s idea you pay your acceptance fee immediately and if possible your school fees.
You may need to proceed to do admission clearance immediately at the school campus, while going for the clearance present the following documents :
- All your original copies of your credentials, statements of result is allowed.
- Your photographs, get about 16 copies.
- Get your certificate of birth or smiler documents that shows your birth date
- Get your Local Government Identification Certificate.
- Finally match into the school campus with your prove of payment of both acceptance and school fees to complete your screening.
UNIUYO Address and Locations
The university of Uyo has about 3 campuses scattered all over Akwa Ibom state and they are as follows :
- The University of Uyo main Campus, Ikpa Road
- The University of Uyo annex campus, Ikpa Road/Ikot Ekpene Road
- The University of Uyo Permanent site, Nwaniba Road
uniuyo cut off mark for pharmacy
uniuyo cut off mark for law
uniuyo cut off mark for mass communication
uniuyo cut off mark for computer engineering
uniuyo cut off mark for medicine and surgery
uniuyo cut off mark for civil engineering
uniuyo cut off mark for mechanical engineering