vacancy.customs.gov.ng/recruitment 2022/2023 custom recruitment portal see starting date here
Do you want to know about the starting date of the Nigerian custom recruitment for 2022/2023? We will like you to permit us to also show you some important details about the Nigeria custom forthcoming recruitment process that you need to know.
Nigerian custom recruitment portal 2022/2023
- 1 Nigerian custom recruitment portal 2022/2023
- 2 Nigeria custom service recruitment 2022/2023 : main requirements www.customs.gov.ng/recruitment
- 3 How to apply for the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2022/2023|www.customs.gov.ng/recruitment
Do you know that the Nigerian custom service is under the ministry of finance? Yes they are, the Nigeria custom plays an important roles in revenue generation for the country that’s the main reason they exist side by side with the federal ministry of finance.
Applying for the Nigeria custom recruitment 2022/2023 is not the issue but getting the employment is the big task ; with out getting it right with the Nigeria custom recruitment application process one will find it difficult scaling through.
The main reason for creating this article is to give tips that will help your application stand out from the crowd, hence giving you a step ahead others.
Nigeria custom service recruitment 2022/2023 : main requirements www.customs.gov.ng/recruitment
Education requirement :
Let’s show you all the educational requirements that you will need to present at the screening center:
- West Africa school certificate WAEC
- National Examinations Council Certificate NECO
- General Certificate of Education Examination GCE
This are the minimum requirements you need to have before you can apply for any post.
- ND (National Diploma).
- HND (Higher National Diploma).
- NCE (Nigeria Certificate In Education).
- BSC (Bachelor of Science).
The above are the requirements you need to possess before you can apply for higher post.
Nigerian custom 2022/2023 Physical requirements:
- Height : before you can apply for the Nigeria custom service recruitment you have to check your height. If you are a male applicant you should be up to 1.68 while women applicant should be 1.65
- Health : your health should be in stable condition, those who have chronic disease should stay away from the recruitment.
- Age: applicant who are above 35 years of age and below 18 years of age should not apply if you do your application will be rejected
Finally you should not have any criminal record.
How to apply for the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2022/2023|www.customs.gov.ng/recruitment
Click here to apply https://customs.gov.ng/?page_id=7274
Like we said before the Nigeria custom recruitment is not yet out for now. We are expecting it to be out before the 3rd quarter of the year.
If you will like us to give you 24/7 update then you have to drop a message below.