www.fcsc.gov.ng – federal civil service commission recruitment application form
Is the federal civil service recruitment? Where can i download the federal civil service commission recruitment form ?
Have you been yearning for information that will assist you to apply for the federal civil service commission recruitment ?
If yes then apart from offering assistance to applicants we have also decided to provide valuable information and insights that will be necessary for a smooth application come .
Before we continue we will like to explain what the federal civil service is all about. Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) is a body that is recognized by the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria. This body has the sole power to exercise disciplinary over all federal civil servant in Nigeria.
Before any appointment is made this body must be consulted and her approval is needed before any appointment is made. To this end all officials, workers of the federal ministries, parastatal is under this ministry.
- Federal Ministry of Information;
- Federal Ministry of Environment;
- Federal Ministry of Justice;
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments; and
- Bureau of Public Procurement
Federal civil service commission recruitment form
The federal civil service recruitment form is currently available at the time of putting down this article.
we have to show you some important details and information you should keep to yourself, use it to prepare ahead of time.
Before you can apply for any vacant job position here you have to meet certain requirements and this requirement is largely determined by the job description. We are going to list a few of them here when the recruitment is on we believe by then the official requirements will be released by then
Federal civil service commission Qualifications before you can apply
- First you should be a Nigerian by birth.
- Age: 20 to 25 for Officers and 18 to 22 for Other Ranks
- You must be a graduate from a recognized institution.
- 2nd Class Degree from recognized University
- You must be of good behavior.
- Criminals or those with proven criminal records won’t be recruitment.
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE)/Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or School Cert with five credits (including Math and English) for Other Ranks
- Those with first class, second class upper will be given special consideration.
How to Apply Federal civil service commission recruitment ?
First you have to Collect federal civil service commission recruitment Forms from the honorable Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the under listed zones of the federal republic of Nigerian:
IPPIS Unit, Room1,
AAPSCOMS Building, Ground Floor,
Federal Civil Service Commission Headquarters,
4, Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3,
- North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja)
- North-West (Kaduna)
- North-East (Yola)
- South-West (Ibadan)
- South-South (Port Harcourt)
- South-East (Owerri)
From the information we got from previous recruitment exercise all applicants are to submit their their forms at a given date but not later than 6 weeks from the date the form where first collected.
- NRC recruitment form
- Nigerian prison service recruitment form and how to apply
- CBN recruitment form and how to apply
- EFCC recruitment form and how to apply
- Nigerian immigration service recruitment and how to apply
- Nigerian custom recruitment form and how to apply
- Nigerian army recruitment form and how to apply
- federal road safety recruitment form and how to apply
Note: all envelopes are to be sealed very well and properly addressed to the Hon. Chairman, Federal Civil Service Commission. You also advised to state the position you are applying for.
federal civil service recruitment form
federal civil service recruitment
federal civil service commission recruitment
federal civil service recruitment closing date
federal civil service commission registration portal
massive recruitment at federal civil service