www.jamb.org.ng/check result 2023/2024 www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/_CheckUTMEResults
Is JAMB Result 2023/2024 out? Here’s the link to check JAMB results: https//www.jambresult.org.ng. You can check the JAMB score by email, SMS, or registration number.
When Will JAMB Results 2023/2024 Be Out
This is to notify all those who sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board Examination (UTME) 2023/2024 that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have released the exam results online.
This article aims to answer some of the questions candidates ask when results are out.
You’d find answers to the above questions in this article. All necessary information you need about JAMB results is also in this article.
Are JAMB Results Available Online?
Candidates can check their UTME score on the JAMB official website.
The board releases the examination results in batches, so candidates who do not find their results in the first batch are advised to check here often for updates on subsequent lists.
Results are released within 48 hours of writing the examination. JAMB releases exam results every day. The examination is computer-based,
so results are marked using computers. The total score for the exams is 400 marks, but you have to score above 250 marks to be on the safer side.
send UTMERESULT, via SMS, to 55019 or 66019 using the same number used for registration
How to Check JAMB Result 2023/2024
Candidate should follow the guide below to check the result with their registration number:
- Logon to the JAMB result checking portal:
- Or use the link below https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults
- Enter your JAM registration number in the required column
- Click “Check My Results.”
- The portal will load your results if it’s ready.
“Recall that JAMB UTME results were not available online as candidates were asked to check their results via SMS”
How to Check JAMB Results Via SMS
- To check your results via SMS, send RESULT to 55019
- Your result will be sent to you as an SMS shortly
- N50 will be deducted from your balance
You can visit the Google play store and search for ‘JAMB mobile services e-facilities.’ Download and install the app, and use it to check your JAMB results.
Here are some of the response to expect:
- If a candidate uses a phone number that’s different from the one used in registration, he’d get a message that reads: “This phone number was not used for registration.”
- A candidate with a result will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (And the details will be provided).
- If a result is withheld, a “Result Withheld” message will be sent to the candidate.
- If a candidate belongs to the category given a benefit of doubt, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
- Any absent candidate will get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback.
- A candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be informed.
- Candidates who gained unauthorized access to the exam hall will receive “Invalid Entry into the Exam Hall” as feedback.
How Long Will It Take for JAMB Results to Be Released
Results do not take long to be released. The board gave reasons for the delay in the release of the JAMB results.
JAMB noted that fraudulent activities such as impersonation, multiple registrations, and other forms of examination malpractice were discovered during the screening of the results, so they took time to give them the necessary attention.
I’d give brief details about JAMB before I proceed to discuss the registration procedures.
About the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
JAMB is an acronym for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board. The board is a Nigerian entrance examination body for tertiary-level institutions.
JAMB has the responsibility of conducting the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian tertiary institutions (Universities, Monotechnics, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education).
Candidates who sit for UTME must have obtained the West Africa School Certificate, now West African Examination Council or its equivalent, National Examination Council (Nigeria), NECO.
JAMB Result Portal 2023/2024
We publish JAMB result updates to help people seeking to check their results. The guide here is free of charge.
The JAMB portal will enable candidates to access their original results online easily and free of charge.
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip
Candidates who took part in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and earlier, can now print their original result slips online.
The original result slip will be required from you during admission screening otherwise known as post UTME. You will make a payment of N1000 on the JAMB portal to print the original result slip.
Here’s how to print the original result slip:
- Login to your JAMB profile through http://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/Login.
- Click “Print Result Slip” under the list of services, located on the left side of the page
- Click “continue with payment” to make payment via the Remita platform.
- After successful payment, you can print your result slip by ‘selecting your exam year’ and entering your JAMB registration number’ in the required columns.
Note: You can request for your result slip to be sent to your email address or printed directly from the portal.
Will Universities or JAMB Accept Awaiting Result 2023/2024?
All Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education accept awaiting results once the post UTME screening test has not been conducted i.e. before the registration portal is closed.
JAMB Cut-off Marks 2023/2024
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released cut-off marks for admission into various institutions of higher learning (Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics, and Colleges of Education.
The minimum cut-off mark for admission into Universities is 160, that of Polytechnics was pegged at 120. Colleges of Education and Monotechnics have a cut-off mark of 100.
Having received adequate information on JAMB cut-off marks and admission, you have an advantage that’d help you in your academic pursuit.
To your success!