BRISIN 2022/2023 recruitment application portal for all Nigerians now open – www.brisin.ng
BRISIN stands for basic registry and information system in Nigeria it is a portal that aims to have a databases that shall collect all information that falls in the following category:
- Demography in Nigeria
- Commercial and productive activities in Nigeria
- The Nigerian service economy
- All information that relates to migration within and out of Nigeria
- Health, education, finance and transportation in Nigeria
- All matters as relates to employments and unemployment in Nigeria.
BRISIN registration /recruitment portal 2022/2023
From the inception all registration was done on www.brisin.gov.ng but of recent a new portal has been created that will handle all data collection. All those who wish to register are advised to do so Via www.brisin.ng
BRISIN Recruitment requirements 2022/2023
All those who wish to work with this organization to achieve its mandate are expected to possess a minimum academic qualification and am going to list them here today.
- You must have an O level credential which is the minimum.
- You must have graduated from a reputable institution in Nigeria with a HND or BSc credentials.
- The least minimum age allowed to apply is 18 while applicants must not exceed 55 years of age.
2022/2023 BRISIN Recruitment field of study required
This are the field they will be employing from, so just dust all your credentials and get to work as we provide you details on how to apply and how to fast track your employment status
Computer English language, Project Development, Law, Accountancy, Information Technology, Sociology, Psychology, Statistics, Criminology, Health Education, Agricultural Science, Banking and Finance, Public Administrations, International Relations, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Structural Engineering, Building Construction, Philosophy, Geology,Engineers, Demography, Computer Scientists,Economics, Architecture, Carpentry and Woodwork, Mathematics, Etc.
How to apply for BRISIN Recruitment/see how to apply on the portal
- First before applying you must first have a functional email address and phone number.
- Log onto the recruitment site which was www.brisin.gov.ng but now www.brisin.ng
- In a space provided you are meant to enter your names, email address phone number correctly
- A verification link will be sent to your email, you might find them in your spam, click on it to validate your email
- Once you click the link a form will open where you are expected to continue your application.
Note : those who where recruited will proceed to London or United States of America, Italy where they are expected to complete their training.