Federal fire Service Portal Login For Recruitment |guide on how to apply to fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth
We are using the medium to formally inform you that The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) will be carrying out a massive recruitment comes .
This page was created mainly to help applicants who would want to login successfully into the federal fire service recruitment portal to apply immediately when the recruitment start.
we discovered that a lot of applicant are searching for how to successfully login to the federal fire service recruitment portal .
So in this article you will be given a step by step guide on how to login, access the application form, fill it and finally submit it before printing the acknowledgement slip.
Federal fire service recruitment requirement
- Only citizens of Nigeria are permitted to apply.
- Applicant must not show any form of illness, you have to visit any recognized medical hospital to get a fitness report.
- Applicant that have been convicted by a competent court of law won’t be allow to apply.
- Members of secrete societies are not allow to apply.
- Drug addict or peddlers won’t be allow to apply.
- Applicant that are above 30 or below 18 will be screen out at the screening venue.
- Another area that the Federal fire service recruitment board pointed out is your height, they said 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female.
- Finally you must know how to operate a computer system.
FFS Available Positions & Requirements
The federal fire service recruitment position is of different categories and sub categories. There are positions you can apply for as a graduate while there are positions you can apply with your SSCE result.
Let’s list some of those vacancies right away.
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE:
- i) Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09] are you a master degree holder or a certificate holder of any professional body that is also equivalent? If yes then you can apply to this position.
- II) Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08] you can apply for this position if you are a graduate with just a degree. You must have your NYSC discharge certificate with you.
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE.
- i). Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08] this position has been reserved for applicant that are graduates from the Polytechnics with just higher National Diploma certificate or it equivalent only.
- ii) Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06] the concept here is that if you are so much interested in this position you will have to belong to some professional bodies like Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwive (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwive (RN/RM)
- iii) Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06] this is the least position in this category you can apply for. Here they require you to possess National Diploma certificate or NCE or any other equivalent.
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE.
- i). Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04] this position are for those who have only secondary school certificate also known as SSCE or O level results. You too can work with the federal fire service with your results.
- ii) Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03 –this position are for those who have only secondary school certificate also known as SSCE or O level results. You too can work with the federal fire service with your results.
See Federal fire service Portal Login
There is no too much protocol involved in logging into the federal fire service recruitment portal.
All you need to login is a device that is connected to the internet and this could be a phone, iPad , laptop or even a desktop computer but my favorite is a computer PC because it brings out all the categories of the federal fire service recruitment portal from where you can navigate to any where you want to
How to Login to Federal fire service Portal –fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth
- You can login into the federal fire service recruitment portal any time of the day at fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth
- Before you can login you must first create an account where you will chose a password that can easily be remembered by you and also a username for your self.
- Hope you have an email address? If you don’t have any it’s time you create one for your self because without an email address you won’t be able to create an account or login.
Immediately you login you can now select your job preferences or the position you will like to apply for. You have to chose the Job position that is relevant to your CV.
when will fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth Portal be open for online recruitment?
The federal fire service recruitment portal is already open but recruitment positions has not been posted, this means that you can’t apply at the moment you just have to wait till the application form is uploaded online for every eligible Nigerians to apply.
- NRC recruitment form
- Nigerian prison service recruitment form and how to apply
- CBN recruitment form and how to apply
- EFCC recruitment form and how to apply
- Nigerian immigration service recruitment and how to apply
- Nigerian custom recruitment form and how to apply
- Nigerian army recruitment form and how to apply
- federal road safety recruitment form and how to apply
How to apply for the federal fire service recruitment portal
- Interested Applicant who wish to apply for any positions that they know they qualify for should follow the link below start applying.
- Or http://www.fedfire.gov.ng/
- Make sure you first create an account with relevant information that best describe you. Avoid filling the form with false information that will implicate you at the screening stage.
- All applicant who want to apply for the position of A and Bi on the categories list above should access their application form here https://cdfipb.careers/registrations/new
- While applicant who feel like applying for B ii and C which is for non graduates position should click here
- There has been an instruction given out to all application applying for both graduate and non graduate job of the federal fire service to remember or endeavor to print out their Referee form which is most likely very important.
Application will only be accepted from applicant who are Interested and qualified for the job
But unfortunately the application form is not yet out. You have to watch out and also follow our series of articles that we will be rolling out day by day.