Futo post utme screening form 2021/2022 – cut off mark and Admission requirement
Are you searching for the latest information about federal university of technology, owerri. futo post utme screening excise for 2021/2022 academic session? Then this post is for you.
Let’s give you all required information about the federal university of Technology, Owerri, we know you will like to see FUTO departmental cut off mark for all departments and important tips you need for admission this year
FUTO post utme screening form 2021/2022
- 1 FUTO post utme screening form 2021/2022
- 2 FUTO post utme admission /screening requirements 2021/2022
- 3 FUTO post utme cut off mark 2021/2022
- 4 FUTO post utme screening date 2021/2022
- 5 How much is FUTO post utme screening form 2021/2022
- 6 How to apply to FUTO post utme screening excise for 2021/2022 academic session?
- 7 futo post utme acknowledgement slip 2021/2022
- 8 check futo post utme date 2021/2022
THE Federal University of Technology, owerri – also known as futo – is one of Nigeria’s federal owned universities.
The Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) is a federal government university in Ihiagwa town, a 12-minute drive from Owerri, the capital of Imo State. It is the premier federal university of technology in the south east and south south parts of Nigeria.
The management of the federal university of Technology, Owerri will soon start inviting all aspirant and prospective undergraduate of the institution to come for the institution post UTME screening form.
While we await for the official date when the post UTME forms will be made available to the general public let’s take a quick look at other important requirements that are necessary for your admission this year
- course offered in FUTO
- FUTO departmental cut off mark
- FUTO screening process
- how to calculate FUTO post UTME score
FUTO post utme admission /screening requirements 2021/2022
Every aspirants of FUTO must have sat for the 2021/2022 Jamb cbt examination and must have scored a minimum of 180, aspirants should know that they must have at least 5 required credits in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who applied for admission into the University in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME).
- Scored a minimum of 180 marks in the UTME for all courses.
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
FUTO post utme cut off mark 2021/2022
The federal university of Technology Owerri general cut off mark is 180. All prospective undergraduate who got 180 in the just concluded JAMB exams are expected to come forward for the form
FUTO departmental cut off mark for 2021/2022
Please note that there is a big difference between a general cut off mark and a departmental cut off mark.
While 180 jamb score only can not guarantee you admission you are required to meet FUTO departmental cut off mark for your desired course of study. Click here to see FUTO departmental cut off mark for various courses
FUTO post utme screening date 2021/2022
We are expecting the school management to announce the POST UTME screening Date immediately after the form is released to the general public.
if you want to know when FUTO screening forms and date will be released don’t fail to comment below using your email address
How much is FUTO post utme screening form 2021/2022
Once you meet all the requirements sets by the management of FUTO you are expected to purchase the post UTME screening form at two thousand naira only.
Scroll down below to get a full details on how to purchase it and the bank to make the payment
How to apply to FUTO post utme screening excise for 2021/2022 academic session?
- TO process the futo post UTME screening forms you have to visit http://www.futo.edu.ng/
- Carefully look for Prospective students and click on that
- Wait for the page to load, then you should look for this year’s academic session link which is “2021/2022 POST-UTME Application” click on it
- A space will be provided where you are expected to enter your jamb registration number.
- You are meant to generate a Remitta code, take this code to any bank closer to you a make the payment. You can as well chose to pay with your ATM card instantly.
- After payment has been done, return back to futo post UTME portal and input your JAMB registration number.
- Input the reference code from the bank, now the form will now appear
- You are expected to input all your details on the space provided such as your full names, O level results etc.
- Before you submit your form make sure you cross check against errors and after submission, make sure you print out the acknowledgement slip
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test will hold as follows:
atesAlert: Please don’t ever make use of a blurred photograph while registering for your post UTME screening exercise, make use of your current passport at list not more than 6 months old.
While filling the form make sure your details appear exactly as it where on your credential, avoid unnecessary errors.
On the date of your exam come with your acknowledgement slip and all evidence of payment, finally don’t forget your jamb slip
futo post utme acknowledgement slip 2021/2022
Instructions for the 2021/2022 futo post utme acknowledgement slip Reprinting is not yet out. Information on how to reprint your post utme acknowledgement slip comes shortly.
check futo post utme date 2021/2022
FUTO post UTME form will surely come up after the joint admission and Matriculation board jamb has released all results.
Check back shortly…
Do you have any question to ask as regards to post utme screening form 2020/2021 academic session? you are free to contact us using either the contact form box below or any of our social media handle listed below
Contact US via any of the channels listed below
Speak directly with any of our ADMINS
Or rather still contact the admin on- click here