futo Departmental Cut Off Marks and Points On JAMB Admission Screening And Post Utme Date
here comes the departmental cut off mark for those who are still asking about the departmental cut off mark for various departments in the Federal University of Technology owerri, FUTO.
All futo aspirant should note that before they can be admitted into the department of their choice they must meet the University requirements and cut off points.
now you might ask what are the requirements one must meet before he or she will be admitted into futo?.
the requirements are as follows :
for any undergraduate courses you must score at least 180 in jamb
you must have at least 5 credits pass and english should be among.
you must participate in the screening exercise and also meet the various cut off mark we shall list below.
JAMB Fixed Cut-off Mark
jamb departmental cut off mark is the general cut off mark that is binding to all candidate irrespective of the course they applied for.
jamb cut off mark for futo is 180. this means once you score 180 and chose FUTO as your most preferred institution then you can apply for their post utme screening exercise which comes after the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB must have released their results..
FUTO Departmental Cut Off Mark 2023/2024
FUTO departmental cut off mark is the agreed cut off mark various departments adopted and normally use as a yardstick in Admitting candidate.
futo departmental cut off mark is different from jamb general general cut off mark. while jamb general cut off mark which is 180 is applicable to all aspirants ,departmental cut off mark varies and its largely influenced by the total number of candidates applying for a particular course.
FUTO Departmental Cut Off Mark for various departments
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering 220
- Mechanical Engineering 220
- Futo cut off mark for Petroleum Engineering 210
- Futo post utme cut off mark for Computer Science 210
- Civil Engineering 210
- Information Manag. Technology 210
- Chemical Engineering 200
- Optometry 200
- Biochemistry 190
- Dental Technology 180
- Public Health Technology 180
- Prosthesis & Orth. Technology 180
- Project Manag. Technology 180
- Ind. Microbiology 180
- Geology 180
- Material & Met. Engineering 180
- Polymer & Textile Engineering 180
- Agricultural Engineering 180
- Food Science & Technology 180
- Biotechnology 180
- Agric Economics 180
- Transport Manag. Technology 180
- Maritime Manag. Technology 180
- Financial Manag. Technology 180
- Biomedical Technology 180
- Ind. Physics 180
- Ind. Chemistry 180
- Biology 180
- Mathematics 180
- Science Laboratory 180
- Statistics 180
- Agric. Extension 180
- Animal Science Technology 180
- Crop Science Technology 180
- Fishery & Aq. Technology 180
- Forestory & Wildlife Technology 180
- Soil Science Technology 180
- Building Technology 180
- Environmental Technology 180
- Landscape Architectural Tech, 180
- Quantity Surveying Tech. 180
- Surveying & Geoinformatics 180
- Urban and Regional Planning 180
how futo post utme is conducted
the futo post utme screening exercise comes up few months after the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB must have concluded their exams and must have released all results.
- The post utme form is sold for just 2,000 naira only which should be bought at accredited banks within and outside the school premises. please note that the 2,000 is not included in banks charges and processing fees.
- once the post UTME screening has been successfully over, what comes next is futo merit list, this merit list contains the names of those who reached futo departmental cut off mark.
Hope you know that futo always release a supplementary form after the release of their merit list,so get ready for it once you couldn’t see your name on the merit list.
Documents needed for futo clearance :
- you will need all your original credentials or statement of result (WAEC, NECO and GCE Result)
- local government identification or certificate of origin which proves you are from such state
- Declaration of your age which you call birth certificate.
hope this article is helpful to you, if you know any futo aspirant just forward him the link of this article as a present, honestly that’s the best they need at the moment.
If you have any suggestions or recommendation to make just use the comment box below to pass your message across to us