LASU post utme form screening 2021/2022 |Lagos state university admission requirements
This article contains information that has to do with the Lagos state university post UTME screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Cut-off mark is 190. Application cost is 2000. See full details below;
Here you are going to find out LASU post UTME cut off mark for all Courses, price of her post UTME form, closing date and lots more.
Lagos state university (LASU) 2021/2022
The Lagos state university will be inviting qualified and suitable candidates to come forward for LASU post UTME screening exercise schedule to hold on the school campus located in Ojo, Lagos State.
Are you seeking admission into 100 level through UTME or 200 level through Direct Entry? Then the right opportunity has come again for you to apply for LASU screening exercise.
LASU post utme cut off mark for all courses 2021/2022
The Lagos state university has one of the highest post UTME cut off mark for all courses and Department. LASU has pegged her cut off mark at the usual 190 UTME score.
LASU ELIGIBILITY FOR SCREENING
- The Lagos state university only accepts first choice candidate.
- The Lagos state university only accepts candidates with at least 190 jamb score.
- Candidates must be up to 16 years old.
- DE candidates are also invited.
Please have it in mind that LASU post UTME screening form for 2019/2020 academic season is not out yet
How to Apply for LASU post UTME 2021/2022
Have it in mind that the cost of the post UTME screening form is 2000
- If you are interested and qualified then you have log onto
- When the portal open on the drop down menu select MAKE PAYMENT.
- at this point you will have to input your details such as jamb reg number, phone number and email address in the space provided for it before clicking on proceed.
Quickly copy the transaction ID that have been generated for you.
B. Payment page :
- Login to http://www.quickteller.com/lasu and click on pay.
- A space will appear for you to enter your transaction ID and email address etc.
- Enter your card details to finalize your payment. Don’t forget to print out the payment slip.
C. Final registration :
- Now that you have paid,
- Log back to www.screening.lasu.edu.ng
- You should click on CONTINUE REGISTRATION. Take note of all details here.
- Log on to https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening
- To login you need input your printed Screening PIN and your jamb reg number.
- Now you should have access to the screening form.
- Enter your bio data.
- Upload your passport which should not be less then 20KB (JPEG).
- Now you have to carefully scan your UTME and O level results in 20KB (PDF) separately and upload them.
- Fill other details, cross check all you have done so far by Checking THE “I CERTIFY” BUTTON.
Finally submit your form, wait for the system to redirect you to the institution homepage, input jamb registration number before clicking on download.
LASU Grading system 2021/2022
O’LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS
|TOTAL OBTAINABLE||50 %|
More information comes your way shortly, for now LASU post UTME screening form is not out. When the form is out we shall update you here.