university of ibadan post utme screening form (UI) 2022/2023 Post screening UTME Form www.admissions.ui.edu.ng
Did you chose the university of Ibadan as your preferred institution? Then it’s now time to check if the institution post UTME screening form has been concluded . In this are we have the latest information and news packed with amazing tips for admission success.
University of Ibadan post UTME 2022/2023
- 1 University of Ibadan post UTME 2022/2023
- 2 university of ibadan post utme cut off mark
- 3 University of ibadan departmental cut of mark
- 4 University of ibadan accredited courses
- 5 UI Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- 6 How much is IU post utme screening form
- 7 UI Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule /date and Timetable
- 8 How to Obtain UI Post UTME Form
- 9 Facts about UI you should know :
- 10 Here are tips to help you score high in your post- UTME Exams
The University of Ibadan is popularly called UI although it was once called University College Ibadan when it was established in 1948 but the university of Ibadan later became a full-fledged federal university and also an independent university with all attributes and status of a university in 1962.
Today the University of Ibadan has grown from just 3 faculty and 104 students into a first class university with over 35,000 students with over 13 faculty .
university of ibadan post utme cut off mark
The university of Ibadan has maintained a steady cut off mark over a period of time now. To clear you the university of Ibadan general post UTME cut off mark is 200.
University of ibadan departmental cut of mark
The university of Ibadan (UI) admission process is based on merit hence the university doesn’t take the catchment area into consideration when giving out admission. Everyone has equal opportunity in UI and all that is required from you is to score high.
The university of Ibadan departmental cut off mark is out please click here to view it now.
University of ibadan accredited courses
Here is a list of accredited courses offered in UI
UI Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- To be eligible for the university of Ibadan post UTME screening exercise you must have sat for the jamb EXAMS.
- Your jamb score should be 200, this is for general courses.
- You must have chosen UI as your first choice.
- You should have a valid phone number and email address.
How much is IU post utme screening form
The university of ibadan post utme screening form is fixed at two thousand naira only, details on how to purchase it and process it will be discuss below
UI Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule /date and Timetable
As at the time of writing this article the management of the institution has not yet released a date for the exams, the form is not out yet, all you have to do now is just to keep visiting this page for more update on when the form will be out. Trust our team we will try our best to inform you on time.
How to Obtain UI Post UTME Form
Processing your post UTME forms is strictly online and before you start the process make sure that you have total control of your email address and phone number.
- Step 1 : First log on to https://admissions.ui.edu.ng
- Take note: input your jamb registration number as your username and chose a password you can remember ( surname)
- Before making the payment via the university of Ibadan post UTME portal make sure that your email address, names, phone number and other details are correct.
- Payment Options:
- The first payment option the institution provided is an online payment method in which you make use of your ATM card.
- The second option is direct bank deposit but you have to print out a slip with your details from the portal, take it to the bank for them to process your payment.
- After you must have paid your fee, return back to the university’s portal.
- Submit your bio data and your result grades.
- Upload your passport which must be your recent one, not exceeding 50kb
- Ensure that all letters you type are all in capital letters.
- Finally click on submit and print out the acknowledgement slip
The institution will not entertain any form of errors or mistake.
Don’t supply false information.
Double registration and impersonation will disqualify you.
Adhere to all instruction outlined by the school.
Facts about UI you should know :
- University of Ibadan (UI) Cut off mark has been always 200+
- While applying for post UTME Exams make sure your O level results is out and ready. Right now O level result is now an integral part of the admission process.
- The number of questions you should expect in your post UTME is just a maximum of 100. Which is just 25 questions for each subject registered.
- You are expected to answer all questions with just 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- During the day of the university of Ibadan post UTME there will be a lot of traffic and hold up because of the crowd the post UTME screening exercise will draw. Because of this arrive on time.
- UI may or may not adopt a computer base test.
- In UI there is nothing like expo in her post UTME screening exercise, please don’t let anyone deceive you in this.
- While coming for the exam come with your slip, jamb result, passport photograph.
- Don’t make trouble before, during your and after your exam.
- The university of Ibadan remains the oldest universities in Nigeria. The institution was established even before Nigeria gained her independence.
- As at today UI boast of about 35,000 student studying various programmes.
- Do you know that the university of Ibadan is the first ever Nigeria university to rank 1000?
- Upon commencement UI only started with just 3 departments namely : Medicine, Arts and Science.
- The university of Ibadan maintains no catchment policy or area.
- Admission into UI is based on merit and has remained so till date.
Here are tips to help you score high in your post- UTME Exams
- Come to the exam hall on time : this is well explained. As for our friends that are coming from far distance you must plan on how to be on the campus on time. Coming a day before the exam will save you a lot of stress.
- Only come into the hall with approved materials: never bring any material that are not allowed by law or anything that can implicate you.
- Cross check the instruction: every exam has specific instructions and every candidates must abide by with . Before answering any questions make sure you well understand the question.
- Be time conscious : remember that you only have limited time to answer all questions, don’t sleep over one answer. Be fast as possible.