UI departmental cut off mark University of ibadan departmental cut off point (jamb)
Do you know that the joint admission and Matriculation board jamb has just pegged the university of ibadan General cut off mark at 180? Although most aspirants and applicant are aware of this, because this was made known by the university through their admission portal.
What most candidates aren’t aware about is the departmental cut off mark for various department in university of Ibadan ( UI) and that’s why this page was created,To give you proper briefing On the departmental cut off mark of UI.
UI departmental cut off mark 2023/2024 :An advice to UI aspirants
You have to be aware that the university of ibadan is very competitive in all round, it will be unwise to chose high competitive course when you know that your jamb score is low.
- Immediately jamb releases your jamb score quickly carry out extensive research, identify those courses in UI that are less competitive ; it is our view that this will increase your chances of securing admission.
- Another task you have to carry out, is by also checking the subject combination for the course, once all this has been arrived at quickly get the jamb change of course form and apply for a lower course with a low competition.
Factors that determine university of ibadan post UTME cut off mark and if you will be considered for admission this year
There are several factors i will like you to take note of and they are :
- UI catchment policy : this policy was put in place to allow those candidates who are from Oyo state and South west by extension be able to secure admission. If you are from Oyo state the lucky you.
- UI jamb and post UTME statistics: if the turn up of candidates that apply for the university of ibadan post UTME screening exercise is somehow high then expect a high cut off mark.
- O level results grade : O leg results grade are taken into consideration when tm considering those that will be offered admission. That is why jamb ask you to upload it to their portal
|AGRICULTURAL EXTESION AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT||52.125|
|CROP PROTECTION AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY||54|
|ARABIC LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE||58.75||50|
|COMMUNICATION AND LANGUAGE ARTS||67.88||62.25|
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE||65||58|
|EUROPEAN STUDIES – FRENCH||62.13||54.25|
|EUROPEAN STUDIES – GERMAN||58.13||50|
|EUROPEAN STUDIES – RUSSIAN||55||50|
|LINGUISTICS – YORUBA||55||50|
|COLLEGE OF MEDICINE|
|HUMAN NUTRITION AND DIETETICS||58|
|MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE||60.375||56.625|
|MEDICINE AND SURGERY||71.875||70.25|
|EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION||52.62||50|
|GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING||57.125||50|
|LIBRARY, ARCHIVAL AND INFORMATION STUDIES||57.75||50|
|RENEWABLE AND NATURAL RESOURCES|
|AQUACULTURE AND FISHERIES MANAGEMENT||50||50|
|WILDLIFE AND ECOTOURISM MANAGEMENT||50||50|
|SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL FORESTRY||50||50|
|THE SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|AGRICULTURAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING||52.5||50|
|ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING||68.125||63.875|
|INDUSTRIAL AND PRODUCTION ENGINEERING||62.25||58.25|
|WOOD PRODUCTS ENGINEERING||54.625||50|
UI screening process
The university of ibadan screening process comes in two phases
- Phase 1: the management of the university of ibada will first invite those who scored the usual 180 jamb score to apply for the university of ibadan screening exercise.Those who get upto the school departmental cut off mark are offered admission.
- Phase 2: this second phase is actually for those who where able to secure admission into the university of Ibadan.
Based on the instruction on the school portal you are expected to pay your acceptance fee not only that you are to pay your school fees, Only then can you start the second phase of the screening exercise.
Documents needed are:
- Get like 16 copies of your recent photographs
- Get ready your O level result (original please)
- Get ready your birth certificate
- Local government certificate is also needed
Note:only those who completed their screening will be able to get their Matriculation number.[mappress mapid=”12″]
19 thoughts on “UI departmental cut off mark 2023/2024 University of ibadan off point (jamb)”
Please i need to be informed,am Interested when is about to start and date,thanks
Name chinonso ngene
Please is pharmacy an accredited course in ui and what is their cutoff mark
Computer Science is 61 for merit but some other sites said it is 69, which is genuine?
Email: [email protected]
Type here..I need more information about uni Ibadan for 2019/2020 screening exercise
My name is Christabelle, pls inform me when the form is out thank you for your supposed anticipation
can someone who is from the eastern part get admission easily
can someone who is form south-south get admission to ui
Please my o’level is bad,can I still gain admission if I score like 280 in my jamb??
I thought departmental cut off will also be in 3 numbers for Example the UI cut off is 200.I don’t understand what they mean by English and literature cut off is 65 and 58;please explain
Pls inform me when the form is out thank u for ur supposed Anticipation
What direct school number can I contact for information if my destination is far ?
Is this departmental mark for 2020\2021?
I scored 239 in jamb and I want to study CLA, Am I good to go
Pls does UI have second batch of admission and is change of course form out?
Can I study guidance and counselling for one semester and still study linguistics
Pls if one had already registered or bought the previous form dat came out, do I still need to buy the one that is yet to come out after the renamed session…. Thanks…
Please i need the date for post utme exam.
I lost my birth certificate. Is it really compulsory for my gaining admission??
Please I scored 234 in jamb, can I get admission to study medicine and surgery in Ibadan aa