nnpcgroup.com/recruitment list of successful/shortlisted candidates – NNPC recruitment form|when will nnpc recruit again|www.nnpcgroup.com/careers/vacancies.aspx
NNPC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates for 2024/2025 Pre-screening | Check List
We are using this medium to formally inform you that NNPC list of successful or shortlisted candidates has been concluded and you can now start checking yours right away.
when will NNPC recruit again? Will NNPC be recruiting this year? These are some of the questions most Nigerians have been asking over and over again.
Please note that the NNPC recruitment is currently on please note that there are 3 categories you can apply for which are for fresh graduates, senior officers/ supervisory cadre and managerial cadre.. And also for
In this article you shall learn how to start sending your application for immediate employment in the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
NNPC recruitment list of successful candidates
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation popularly known as NNPC is a government corporation which was founded in 1977.
It will be recalled that the Federal government entered a joint venture with a number of foreign oil multi national companies ; with out the help of NNPC the federal government won’t be able to manage this joint venture.
Working with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation comes with a lot of benefits and allowances, in fact NNPC is one of the highest paying government agencies in Nigeria as at today.
# Educational Requirements for NNPC recruitment list of successful/shortlisted candidates
Any one dreaming to join the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation must be able to scale through some requirements. Let’s take a look at some of this requirement :
- You must be a graduate with either a BSc degree or HND degree. (first class or second class upper, while those applying with a second class lower will have to also possess a master degree and while HND should get (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
- Preferences are given to only those with first class and second class upper or what you referred to as 2:1 or it’s equivalent and 2:2 with master degree.. What we mean here is that if you are applying with 2:2 please back it up with a master degree certificate.
- NNPC is a government corporation hence they demand NYSC discharge certificate.
- Applicant must be a computer literate.
- You should be at least 28 years of age
# General Requirements for NNPC recruitment
- Applications are only accepted from Nigerian citizens.
- The maximum age requirements remains 28 years of age before October.
- You must be physically and mentally fit
NNPC recruitment Disciplines
If you are a graduate from any of the underlisted courses and faculties then you need to apply. Just take your time to go through it. We also provided a table for it below.
- SCIENCE: Geology, Geophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Basin Modelling, Surveying and Architecture.
- SOCIAL SCIENCES: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Public Administration and International Relations/Studies.
- BUSINESS/MANAGEMENT: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Purchasing & Supply, Management Information System and Human Resource Management.
- ART/HUMANITIES: Mass Communication, English and History.
- LAW: Law
- ENGINEERING: Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Power, Software, Computer, Environmental, Marine, Materials/Metallurgical and Pipeline Engineering.
|Geology, Geophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Basin Modelling, Surveying and Architecture.
|Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Power, Software, Computer, Environmental, Marine, Materials/Metallurgical and Pipeline Engineering.
|Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Purchasing & Supply, Management Information System and Human Resource Management.
|Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Public Administration and International Relations/Studies.
|Mass Commuincation, English and History.
- You should and must be able to support the implementation and organization process of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
- Another thing they want from you is your ability Deliver cost-effective business outcomes. So you should possess this quality too.
- Thirdly you ought to support your superior, take orders from them and be ready to implement them accordingly as expected.
Key Functional Competencies
- Ability to Work in Teams
- Information Technology
- Personal Effectiveness
- Effective Communication
The NNPC recruitment would be in two categories –
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation NNPC recruitment for the recruitment edition will come in two categories and you are to apply for the categories that you are best qualified for and they are as follows:
- Graduate Trainees and
- Experienced Hire
If you go over to the official page of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation NNPC you are going to find out the various fields where there is vacancies for you to apply as well as their qualifications and job roles and expectation they require from each and every applicant.
You are to apply in person and never apply via proxy and multiple applications are not allowed. Never pay any money gratification to induce your payment in any way.
NNPC Recruitment Portal 2022/2023
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation NNPC recruitment portal for the massive recruitment programme is https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/job_desc.php?code=GT01
You will only need to create an account using a valid email address that can be accessible by you anytime.
How to apply for NNPC recruitment
The NNPC recruitment portal remains www.nnpcgroup.com/careers/vacancies.aspx.
Click on Graduate Trainees or Experienced Hire
Once again read the job Description and make sure you understand every single requirement and the respective credential each applicant will possess.
If you check your self and find out you are qualified then proceed to click on ‘APPLY’ button.
NNPC Graduate Trainees recruitment:
Remember that we said that NNPC recruitment comes in two categories. So let’s take for instance you click on Graduate Trainee Job Vacancy, the registration form for this position is going to come up.
The first thing to do is to fill your details correctly and remember every details you supplied here most importantly your email and password because this credentials are necessary to log into your account
NNPC Experienced Hire recruitment .
click the APPLY button on NNPC experienced hire job vacancy, a list of available jobs will come up, take your time and go through the list of available experienced job vacancies and also their qualifications but have it in mind that this job vacancy listed here requires some level of experience which some times runs into years of experience.
You must create a one time account so as to access the application form here. Uses a valid email address and also an easy to remember password that will be hard for someone to crack.
Expect a verification mail which requires you to validate your mail. Up on verification you will be able to access the form
More on NNPC recruitment application details
Immediately any possible positions comes up, applicant will be required to sign up on the portal, validate their mail before they will be given access to the application form.
- Once filling the form online, make sure that all information are correct false information won’t be entertain.
- Dual registration won’t be entertain, make sure that your email address, contact address are all correct.
- Finally we want you to know that the recruitment comes in stages.
NNPC recruitment closing date
Closing date is
Although the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation NNPC recruitment is currently on . The recruitment closing date has not been announced yet. We are going to monitor event here and update you immediately a closing Date has been announce.
Please make sure you complete your application before 6 weeks from the initial date the portal was opened for registration
# Is NNPC recruitment now?
Of recent we have seen a number of advert on Facebook and other social media, claiming that NNPC is recruiting, but a quick check at the recruitment portal of the corporation we found out that its truth.
NNPC recruitment is currently on right now https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation had to come out to clear the air, they had to issue several warning to members of the public to be weary of these fraudsters who organizes fake recruitment test. The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation has come out plainly to educate the public on the antics of this scammers who are hell bent on using every means possible such as sending Customize SMS to targeted individuals.
Should in case you come across any information or advert of such please disregard it.
When Will NNPC Recruit Again
Recruitment is currently going on now @ https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation does not engage in secret employment, if there is any employment going on there will be advert on the national dailies and also you will be able to see the update on NNPC official portal.
If any position comes up by chance we are going to update this page, stating the listed position clearly and their respective requirements.
You don’t have to stress your self, all you have to do right now is to subscribe to our email alert below or you can better follow us on Facebook ;if you scroll down you will find our Facebook page.
- DSS latest Recruitment is here
- NAFDAC recruitment is here
- INEC recruitment is here
- federal fire service recruitment is here
- EFCC recruitment is here again
- federal road safety recruitment form is here
- Nigerian railway cooperation recruitment is here
- Nigerian prison service recruitment is here
- check immigration recruitment here
- CBN recruitment form is here