Npower batch C list of Shortlisted Candidate 2020 pre-selection status
NPower shortlist/ successful candidates list is out. Ever since the registration ended and the selection process started
the Npower has been uploading the names of shortlisted or successful candidates who has satisfactorily meet all requirements.
NPower Programme that started accepting new applications for the 2020 empowerment scheme has selected over two hundred thousand (200 000) new Nigerians to participate in the federal government social investment programme.
Note that all Npower shortlisted Candidates were shortlisted based on the segment they applied for, their qualifications and special skills they possess in discharging their duties in their respective localities.
N-Power physical verification will commence on the 10th of September
NPOWER FULL LIST OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES INCLUDE:
- N-power Teach List of Shortlisted Candidates
- N-power Agro List of Shortlisted Candidates
- N-power Health List of Shortlisted Candidates
- N-power Tax/VAIDS List of Shortlisted Candidates
How to Check N-power Shortlisted List:
- You can now log on to www.npower.gov.ng which is the checking portal
- The next step is to Click on “Check your pre-selection status
- In the search box, type in your Name or Phone Number or Email address or BVN
- If you have been pre-selected, your name will pop up
- Note that there is every chances that You will receive an SMS and email from Npower congratulating you on your pre-selection status.
- If you were shortlisted, you have to prepare for physical verification that comes up on a given date.
Step two :
- I consider this step the best though little stressful,
- Enter your phone number (number used to register for the program)
- Search for your name among the uploaded list of Npower Shortlisted candidates 2020 edition
If you are shortlisted, then visit npvn.npower.gov.ng/home/
The N-Power Programme is a timely intervention scheme that is being piloted by the federal government in conjunction with relevant bodies with a vision to addresses the challenge of youth unemployment.
Youth are not just paid money on monthly basis but are encouraged to acquire skills and improve on the ones already acquired.
With the skills acquired during the course of the programme participants can successfully start up a new line of businesses that will create jobs or help already existing business rise to their feet.
Note that The N-Power Volunteer Corp is a programme that involves a massive deployment of 500,000 trained graduates to all sectors of the economy with a view of improving the inadequacies in our public services in education, health and civic education.
It is a known fact that there will be screening at various stage which will help to check if already disengaged participants are trying to get back to the scheme.
While going through the screening which is going to be stressful enough patients is required from you.
You will undergo verification based on:
- Make sure the Cleanup & All Experts of Education
- Birth Birth Birth / Old Testament Information
- NYSC Discharge Certificate