total.com.ng recruitment |Total Nigeria Recruitment form and How to Apply –
In this article you shall learn how to search for the latest job listing on the recruitment portal of TOTAL Nigeria PLC. We are going to give you a complete guide that is bound to reduce your chances of being rejected.
Most Nigerians don’t know that TOTAL is a French company in fact its headquarter is in Paris, France.
As at today with a total asset value of about 246 billion dollars TOTAL is counted as one of the world’s largest oil and gas company.
Apart from oil and gas exploration Total is into transportation, power generation,marketing of crude oil, manufacturing of chemicals etc.
From the above we can now see the reason why TOTAL is called a multinational company.
Total Nigeria Plc recruitment
Total Nigeria PLC Is a subsidiary of the Total Group, this is where we are going to center our discussion for today because it will be easier for you to get automatic employment with the subsidiary rather than with the parent company.
From time to time TOTAL Nigerian Plc carry out massive recruitment exercise to fill in various vacant positions
The purpose of this post is to alert you immediately any job opportunity comes up.
But befor then there are certain things you must do, there are certain qualifications and documents that must be put in place if truly you want to become a staff of Total Nigeria Plc. Read on to find out…
Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- Before you can apply for any job here, you need to be a graduate with a BSc, HND, NCE degree.
- Your age must not be above the required age limit which should be 35.
- You are expected to have the least educational requirement which is an O level result with 5 credits pass.
How to search and Apply for Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment/jobs
The recruitment portal of TOTAL Nigeria PLC remains www.careers.total.com,
- First log on to www.careers.total.com
- Most times i have logged in my self and i found out that everything on the page is written in French, if you encounter this problem just locate English on the top most part of the page and click on it
- Move to the navigation bar, click on Apply.
- You now have to move to “our offer” chose your language, which should be English.
- Now move to advance search, select Nigeria and click on search.
- Now a list of jobs will appear, you have to chose the one that suit your skills and qualification.
- Then click on Apply to job .
- At this point you will need to create a one time account, this account will enable you to apply and also to track the progress of your application.
- Once an account is created and you are logged in, you will be able to access the application form, make sure that all information you submitted are correct.
- There is a section where you will be ask to upload your CV.
If you have any question on how to go about that, or you are confuse on what we just explained above, use the comment box to get back to us let’s see how to help you out.
- DSS latest Recruitment is here
- NAFDAC recruitment is here
- INEC recruitment is here
- federal fire service recruitment is here
- EFCC recruitment is here again
- federal road safety recruitment form is here
- Nigerian railway cooperation recruitment is here
- Nigerian prison service recruitment is here
- check immigration recruitment here
- CBN recruitment form is here
Remember not to pay any one money in return for a job position with TOTAL Nigeria PLC, we will never ask you of any money, please disregard any job advert you see asking you for money.