7 Things You Can Do With Your Jamb Profile 2022/2023
jamb profile remains the first step in your Jamb registration process.
from 2016 the new jamb head boss has made it mandatory for all jamb candidates to create a jamb profile, ever since then everyone has been talking about jamb profile creation.
We have succeeded in creating several topics to address the challenges most jamb candidates face during jamb profile creation but today we want to show you some other things you can do with your jamb profile.
7 things you can do with your jamb profile
jamb profile remains an important tools in the hands of all jamb candidates. let’s show you other things you can do with your jamb profile
- Register For UTME Examination: your Jamb profile is your first point of call when you want to register for jamb, for you to have a smooth experience while registering for jamb you must create a jamb profile
- Print Mock Result Slip: during the time of jamb mock exams, you will be notified of the date and venue of the exams through your Jamb profile click here to see how to print your slip
- UTME Registration Data Correction:some mistake done during registration can equally be corrected using the jamb profile.
- Check Admission Status: admission status can now be easily checked using the jamb profile, even you can track other institutions who might be interested in offering you admission using your Jamb profile.
- Regularize Admission:this is one of the most important aspect of jamb profile
- Register For Direct Entry:jamb profile is very useful to direct entry candidates as they can register through their profile and also fast track their admission process.
- Admission Letter: once you have been offered admission you will need your admission letter for clearance and other related activities in school, Jamb profile provides you with an option to easily print out your admission letter.
How To Start Using Your Jamb Account
for those who don’t know how to make use of jamb profile or those who are having difficulties in functionality of their profile this section of this post will be very useful and helpful to you.
- Before accessing your profile make sure you are connected to the Internet.
- launch your browser ad log on to http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- If you already have an account then you need to provide your correct details, if you don’t have an account yet just click on the create account button.
if you have any question about jamb profile you can still let us know as am ever ready to help you
- Universities That Accept Combination Of O’level results
- list of Schools That will Conduct a Written Post-Utme Admission Screening Exam this year
- how to confirm if your O level results has been uploaded to jamb portal