How To Start Reading For Waec & Jamb 2021/2022|how to read and prepare for waec, jamb, NECO examination
Now that you are sure that you are taking both WAEC, NECO and JAMB exams in both year its best you plan the best strategy for reading. Once you don’t have a solid plan reading will become boring reason because the syllabus of this exams are entirely or little different from each other.
So what are the strategies to adopt while planing to take both jamb, waec, NECO together? In this article we Shall be giving you a clear guide to manage your time and resources once you realize the task ahead.
Recognised the important of your syllabus and refer to them :
The first thing to do here is to get your syllabus together WAEC and NECO and JAMB , go through them and write out the topics.. take a good look at them and identify similar topics that appear in both. Map them out.
Rank the Exam by importance:
All the exam is important here but if you check very well you will realize that your O level results is important because with out it you won’t be able to process your admission even if you performed very well in jamb and finally got your admission.
Once you have recognized the most important exam for you, then concentrate more time and effort on it than the other.
Consider studying in order of the exam dates :.
have check which of the exams comes FIRST? history has it that WAEC is written around may/June but if you check carefully you will realize that WAEC is actually written before this time. In fact WAEC exams normally start around March and the west Africa examination council has to be through with their exams before the national examination council has to start theirs.
Create a workable timetable :
Now that you have decided on the particular exams you intend to study for first, the second step is for you to create a timetable that will guide you through and prevent you from wasting valuable study time.
Start Gathering Materials
You can’t study effectively for your WAEC NECO and JAMB with out a reading materials. you have to make provisions for the following:
- Chair and Table
- Calculator (If necessary)
- Waec past questions or
- Jamb past questions
All these listed above are necessary for any serious student.
Practice on past exams:
One of the best ways to study for WAEC, NECO and JAMB is through studying with past questions. Get the relevant past questions and start studying how this exam bodies set their questions, try the problems they presented there if actually you will be able to solve them.
Avoid cramming :
cramming wont be helpful here only read to understand. It is only when you understand what you have read that you will be able to face any questions that comes from it no matter how it is twisted.
See also :Download jamb syllabus here
Tips for Succeeding on the Day of the Exam:
- Exam tip :You have to be up from bed on time when you realize that you have exam on a particular day. Get your breakfast ready on time as well, never you go to the exam hall ( jamb, waec and NECO) on empty stomach.
- Exam Tip : you have to be sure about the venue of your jamb exams before the date, this will prevent unnecessary delays
- Exam Tip :Don’t eat any how food that will make you uncomfortable during the day. There are some people when they eat beans they will purge all through the day.
- Exam Tip :Make sure you get your means of identification with you, your photo card, acknowledgement slip everything in tact before leaving home.
- Exam Tip :You have to leave home on time so that you can beat traffic and any unplanned event that might try to kill your time
- Exam Tip :Never you panic when you get to the exam hall, be your self.
- Exam Tip :Hope you emptied your bowel before you left home? It’s important to do this, even if you don’t feel like doing it, just force your self and try if anything will come out.
- Exam Tip :Now that you are in the exam hall the first thing to write is your names, exam numbers. Don’t just start solving without writing those details.
- Exam Tip :First go through the questions carefully, understand the rules and what they want you solve, the compulsory ones and allocate your time across all questions effectively
- Exam Tip :Start by answering those questions you are sure about, before coming to the one you don’t know.
- how to study past questions and answers
- jamb chemistry questions and answers and hot topics
- check jamb questions and answers on English language
- jamb economics questions and answers
- jamb government past questions and answers
- jamb Mathematics Past Questions And Topics To Read
What’s your view about all we have written above?