How Jamb 2022/2023 Exam Questions Will Look Like
Do you care to know how the 2022/2023 jamb exams are going to look like?if you want to know if the UTME exams will be very hard to less difficult then you are on the right post.
no jamb exams has been an easy walk over mostly now that they have introduced extreme measures to counter candidates and special centers operators who are deeply involved in malpractice.
- Introduction of CCVT cameras : with this new development, candidates won’t be given any space to misbehave in the hall, no helping hands, no side talk and no asking for help from anyone . this means that the JAMB exams is going to be tough for those who are not well prepared..
- Introduction of computer base test: computer base test is no easy exams, everything is being run by the system, from timing to other tight measures, I will advise you to be well prepared so that you won’t be caught unaware.
Questions an overview
It’s no news that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB has reduced the total number of questions in each subject. and also they have reduced the time to just less than 2hrs
- Total Number of Questions: 180
- Time to answer all questions: 2 Hours
- Use of English: 60 Questions
- Other 3 Subjects: 40 Questions Each.
my verdict : Jamb 2021 won’t be a walk over, it will be stressful and a little bit tougher than previous once.
though i don’t see jamb introducing more new questions, rather am seeing old past questions dominating the scene. those who prepared very well with past questions will smile out from the exam hall.
I will advise you to equip your self and be vast in jamb past questions. I have written an interesting guide for you here titled how to study with jamb past questions and answers and understand it very well
read my recommendation in that article and many more you find in the link provided below
How Jamb Questions Will Look Like In All Subjects
permit me to show you how jamb will look like in physics, chemistry, use of english language, government, economics etc.
I took out time to put up this writing for you so take your time to go through them.
hope you find this article to be helpful? please try as much as you can to share it on your time line.
you can drop more comment as I will take out time to respond to your questions